There are two types of Solar Street Lights:
- Traditional Street Light
- All in one street Light
Traditional Street Light
- Solar Street Lighting is outdoor lighting unit used to illuminate a street or open areas. Solar Street Lights operates from Dusk to Dawn i.e., the lamp automatically switches ON after the sunset and switches OFF after sunrise.
- These street lights operate in stand-alone mode.
- The solar street light should be installed in a shadow free area or place where direct sunlight is available throughout the day.
- Street lighting system consists of SPV Module, Charge Controller Unit, Battery, Luminary, Interconnecting Cables and Pole.
- MNRE approved various models available.
- Automatic On/Off system.(dusk to dawn)
- Useful for Gram panchayats, muncipality, gardens, hotel and industries.
- Weather proof luminaries according to IP-65 standard.(7 to 44 watt)
- Powder coated pole and battery box.
- No hassles of changing water in our SMF battery.
All in One Led Street LIGHT
- New Integrated Solar led Street Light is an extremely versatile and robust solar parking lot light, it is perfect for all kind of weather conditions.
- This compact solar powered street light provides extra lighting easily in no time.
- Installation is straightforward; only 4 bolts need to be tightened onto a pole (pole not included).
- The unit can also be wall mounted.
- No trenching or connection to the electric grid is needed.
- The all-in-one LED solar street light is perfect for retrofitting old electric powered fixture or new installations.
- Put solar panel,led light,controller and battery all in one box.
- Easy to install and maintenance 6w, 12w, 15w, 20w, 25w,30w, 40w solar street light can be produced.
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs – less than 1 hour
- No scheduled maintenance for up to five years
- No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
- Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running or maintenance cost
- Better light source – LED lights feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lights
- Safe 12 volt/24 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock